jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

WILL VS GOING TO, QUIZ

GRAMMAR: VERB TENSES
Going to - Future Simple

En este ejercicio podrás practicar el uso correcto de los verbos. Lee atentamente las preguntas y elige la respuesta correcta. Imprimir
1. What will you do next year?
I finished school.
I will finish school.
2. Are you going to work tomorrow?
Yes, I am.
Yes, he will.
3. What are you going to do for Christmas?
I'm going to stay at home.
I stayed at home.
4. Where will you go on you holidays?
I will go to Berlin.
He will go to Berlin.
5. Are you going to call the police?
Yes, I was.
Yes, I am.
6. Will Steven buy a new house next year?
No, he won't.
No, he didn't.
7. Are you going to play cards tonight?
Yes, we are.
Yes, we did.
8. Will you go the party?
Yes, we will.
Yes, she will.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario