martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

QUIZ MODAL VERBS

Modals (Modales)
Principio del formulario
Q1 of 10: Megan _____ play both the piano and the guitar.


 would
 can
 must
 should
Q2 of 10: Start eating without me, I _____ be late.


 must
 can
 might
 would
Q3 of 10: You _____ wear a helmet when riding your bike.


 must
 can
 would
 may
Q4 of 10: _____ you help me with my homework?


 May
 Must
 Would
 Can
Q5 of 10: I know it's difficult, but we _____ succeed!


 might
 would
 ought to
 will
Q6 of 10: That cut looks infected, you _____ go to the doctor.


 might
 should
 will
 would
Q7 of 10: I _____ eat my dinner last night, my stomach hurt.


 couldn't
 can't
 mustn't
 won't
Q8 of 10: Glen _____ come with us to the movies if he finishes his work.


 would
 ought to
 may
 must
Q9 of 10: I _____ like to learn English some day.


 can
 will
 would
 must
Q10 of 10: We ______ break the window because we locked the keys inside the car.


 had to
 could
 should
 would
Final del formulario

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario