martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

QUIZ PAST CONTINUOUS

Past Continuous (Pasado continuo)
Principio del formulario
Q1 of 10: Henry _____ (live) in New York for 3 years.
Q2 of 10: Yesterday was a long day. I _____ (work) all afternoon, _____ (go)
to class in the evening and then _____ (have) dinner with my parents.
Q3 of 10: She _____ (make) dinner when the boys _____ (come) home.
Q4 of 10: In 1996, Bob _____ (work) in a hospital.
Q5 of 10: When I was young, we _____ (not/have) computers.
Q6 of 10: What _____ you _____ (do) last night when I _____ (call)?
Q7 of 10: It _____ (start) to rain while he _____ (walk) the dog.
Q8 of 10: My husband _____ (watch) the football game while I _____ (read)
a book.
Q9 of 10: Steve _____ (buy) a new car last year.
Q10 of 10: I _____ (play) volleyball with my friends at 3pm yesterday.
Final del formulario

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario