lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

QUANTITIES. EXERCISES

Quantities


Fill in the blanks with little,a little, few,a few.

1. I think there is .............hope to save his second foot. 
2. We spend ............. days at the farm. 
3. I have ............. money. 
4. We have had ............. problems lately. 
5. If I spend ...............time with him I will learn to support him. 
6. Take ...............banknotes in my wallet. 
7. He sees.............people 
8. Philip needs .............. love 



ANSWERS

RESULTS


1. I think there is few  little hope to save his second foot.
2. We spend a few  days at the farm.
3. I have a few  little money.
4. We have had a little  few problems lately.
5. If I spend few  a little time with him I will learn to support him.
6. Take a few  banknotes in my wallet.
7. He sees little  few people
8. Philip needs a little  love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario