martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

QUIZ ENGLISH LEVEL

QUIZ
Q1 of 45: John is going to the party with _____.


 I
 we
 us
 he
Q2 of 45: Where is the book? _____ is on the table.


 He
 It
 She
 The
Q3 of 45: Whose house is it? It is _____ house.


 him
 Michael
 he
 Michael's
Q4 of 45: What color is your car? _____ car is blue.


 It
 My
 Me
 I
Q5 of 45: I want _____ apple and two oranges.


 an
 a
 --
 the
Q6 of 45: I live in an apartment. _____ apartment is big.


 An
 A
 --
 The
Q7 of 45: The cat is _____ the box.


 at
 in
 --
 to
Q8 of 45: Where is John? He is _____ home.


 at
 in
 on
 to
Q9 of 45: He runs _____ Mondays and Fridays.


 at
 in
 on
 to
Q10 of 45: There _____ three glasses of water.


 is
 are
 am
 its
Q11 of 45: There is not _____ milk.


 much
 many
 some
 none
Q12 of 45: He doesn't have _____ money.


 some
 many
 any
 none
Q13 of 45: They _____ got a car.


 not
 do not
 no
 have not
Q14 of 45: _____ she like ice cream?


 Do
 Do not
 Does
 --
Q15 of 45: He never _____ vegetables.


 eats
 eat
 is eating
 are eating
Q16 of 45: What are you doing now? _____.


 I study.
 I be studying.
 I am study.
 I'm studying.
Q17 of 45: You're lying! I _____ you!


 don't believe
 am not believing
 not believe
 believe
Q18 of 45: Elige la repuesta correcta:


 You perfectly speak English.
 You speak English perfectly.
 Perfectly you speak English.
 You speak perfectly English.
Q19 of 45: They are moving to Barcelona, _____ they really like Madrid.


 however
 because
 and
 therefore
Q20 of 45: New York is _____ than Los Angeles.


 more big
 the biggest
 big
 bigger
Q21 of 45: I like that dress, but it's _____ than this one.


 expensiver
 expensive
 more expensive
 expensivist
Q22 of 45: She enjoys _____ in the mornings.


 running
 to run
 runs
 run
Q23 of 45: They decided _____ to Australia in May.


 moving
 to move
 move
 moved
Q24 of 45: Elige la repuesta correcta:


 Where she work?
 Where work she?
 Where does she work?
 Where do she work?
Q25 of 45: He _____ for an hour in the morning, _____ all afternoon and didn't return home until 10 at night.


 study, work
 studies, works
 has studied, worked
 studied, worked
Q26 of 45: Alice _____ for 30 years. She is retired now.


 teached
 taught
 has teached
 teachs
Q27 of 45: Jose called while I _____ TV.


 was watching
 were watching
 am watching
 watch
Q28 of 45: At 10 o'clock last night we _____.


 worked
 were working
 work
 was working
Q29 of 45: We _____ a party tonight.


 have
 has
 are going to have
 having
Q30 of 45: They _____ their rooms.


 will clean
 cleans
 will be clean
 will cleaning
Q31 of 45: They _____ a movie yesterday afternoon.


 have seen
 seen
 saw
 had seen
Q32 of 45: I _____ three exams already this week.


 had
 have
 has
 have had
Q33 of 45: John _____ at the bank since 2005.


 worked
 has been working
 had worked
 works
Q34 of 45: They _____ English for three years before they _____ to London.


 had studied, went
 studied, had gone
 have studied, went
 study, had gone
Q35 of 45: I _____ for hours when I _____ asleep at my desk.


 worked, fell
 worked, had fallen
 had worked, fell
 had worked, had fallen
Q36 of 45: Pon esta frase en el estilo indirecto: "We went to the movies," he said.


 He said me that they had gone to the movies.
 He said me that they went to the movies.
 He said that they went to the movies.
 He said that they had gone to the movies.
Q37 of 45: Pon esta frase en el estilo indirecto: "You must wear your seatbelt," mom said.


 Mom said us that we must wear our seatbelts.
 Mom told us that we had to wear our seatbelts.
 Mom told to us that we had to wear our seatbelts.
 Mom told to us that we must wear our seatbelts.
Q38 of 45: The book _____ by Mark Twain.


 wrote
 was wrote
 was written
 was writing
Q39 of 45: The house _____ in 1975.


 was built
 built
 was builded
 is built
Q40 of 45: I would bring an umbrella, it _____ rain later.


 may
 must
 ought to
 can
Q41 of 45: We _____ leave now or we will be late.


 may
 must
 can
 will
Q42 of 45: If Bill studies, he _____ the exam


 passes
 passed
 will pass
 would pass
Q43 of 45: If I had known then what I know now, I _____ things differently.


 would have done
 would do
 would done
 would had done
Q44 of 45: It was the most stressful week. By Friday I _____ and cried.


 breaked down
 broke up
 broke down
 broke in
Q45 of 45: We are having a fantastic time on vacation. We don't want to _____!


 go back
 come in
 go out
 come back

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario